Report – Week #1

Hi, dear supporters! The first week of working on the following update is finished. From now on, I decided to do weekly reports to stay in touch with my followers. Here’s the first one. Also, I do short daily reports on my Twitter. You’re welcome to join!

I finished the script that covers Wednesday, June 10 – Friday, June 12. Initially, I thought about including these three days in the following update, but it appeared to be huge. We will see.

I recently updated my PC – I got a new graphic card and doubled my RAM. This week I tested it during real work (before that, I worked on my script in MS Word.) I have to say that it significantly increases my productivity!


Making separate renders for pubic hair and armpits for static scenes is no big problem anymore. Also, my new graphic card allows me to add more characters to the scene without any butthurt. Thus, I can easily add some strangers to the scenes where they should be, making renders more realistic.

I finished the whole Carwash scene – it’s 90 renders.

I created a new location – The gynecology office. Today Lisa has an appointment there. She is pretty nervous, but I’m sure everything will be fine. I built 89 scenes for this event.

Thank you to everyone for your attention and for supporting me. Let’s continue being in touch 🙂

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *